We hear about the original horse rangers of Shepperton and visit their base today at the Royal Mews, Hampton Court, where they are looking for volunteers. Could you help? Otherwise Brooklands Museum is also opening its doors to volunteers. We meet one local resident who volunteers there and he tells us why it is so important to him.
We also meet two local businesses; Peco, the family run fireplace and bespoke glass company has moved from Hampton to Shepperton, and Stars Performing Arts shares the secret of why this performing club for children is so good for their mental health.
- The Horse Rangers of Shepperton
- Stars Shine in Shepperton
- Volunteer with the Horse Rangers
- Another New Business in Shepperton – Peco comes home
- Planes, Cars and Volunteering