Sunbury Matters this month has a couple of family stories. We look at the three generations of the Child’s family who have been running hair salons in the village. Another family is the Elvin/Embdens who discovered a family connection with the landlord of the White Horse from nearly a century ago.
We take a look at the Sunbury Military College and the remaining wing of Sunbury House. This month we visit the Panoramic Restaurant of Kempton Park and have a flutter (as well as full bellies!). We also introduce the new Health & Well Being Matters column from local Sam Mill.
- History – Sunbury Military College
- Restaurant Review – Kempton Park Panoramic Restaurant
- The White Horse & Family Connections
- A Child’s Generation Game
- Health & Wellness Matters