As more shops and the last bank close in Shepperton High Street there has never been a more important time to support the local businesses. We visit the gold awarded Ash Link Nature Reserve and hear about saving Swans during the WW1 as well as taking a trip down memory lane to the 1970’s when local bar, The Ship, frequented by stars of the time, produced their own top 20 albums and singles of all time.
- Saving the Swans 100 Years Ago
- All Change in the High Street
- A Visit to the Ash Link Reserve
- Memories of Sounds of the 70’s at the Barn Bar at The Ship Inn
- Brooklands Aviation Wing to Open